Release Candidate (v0.9.0)
- Provides access to all functionality provided in the StandardFirmata.pde sketch from the Arduino IDE v0018.
- Very stable.
- Uses system resources intelligently to take advantage of multiple CPU cores when present.
- All Microsoft Code Analysis tools are executed to ensure that all code conforms to the provided guidance.
- Smoothing mode added to analog pin values so that pin values can be read with less jitter.
- Full source code
- Opening a Connection to an Arduino
- Using Digital Pins for Output
(more examples will be coming soon)
Firmata Message Support
- Protocol Version Report
- Analog Pin Report
- Digital Port Report (a digital port consists of 7 digital pins)
- Protocol Version
- Set Sampling Interval
- Set Pin Mode
- Servo Config
- Monitor Analog Pin
- Monitor Digital Port
- Analog Write
- Digital Write
- Servo Write
- This release assumes that the connected Arduino is the Duemilanove running the StandardFirmata sketch from the Arduino IDE v0018.