Class used to evaluate the values received from an analog pin.
- CacheSize Gets or sets the number of previous pin values to keep a record of. Changing this value clears the cache.
- Monitor Gets or sets the monitoring state of the pin. If true, the value of the pin will be updated approximately 50 times a second.
- SmoothedValue Gets the smoothed value of the pin. The smoothed value is the average of the values in the smoothing range.
- SmoothingRange Gets or sets the number of values to use as the base for calculating the smoothed value.
- Value The most recently reported value for the analog pin.