- Provides access to all functionality provided in the StandardFirmata.pde sketch from the Arduino IDE v0021 (Arduino Uno IDE).
- Very stable.
- Uses system resources intelligently to take advantage of multiple CPU cores when present, so it won't bog down your application. Very lightweight.
- All Microsoft Code Analysis tools are executed to ensure that all code conforms to the provided guidance.
- Smoothing mode added to analog pin values so that pin values can be read with less jitter.
All files necessary to use the Rhyduino library in your application.
Source code for Rhyduino.dll and TracerX-Logger.dll. TracerX is the library that I am using for component logging. The currently released version has a dependency on the System.Web assembly. Rhyduino targets the .NET Framework 4.0 client profile and that profile doesn't include the System.Web assembly. I had to modify the TracerX source to remove the System.Web dependency; the version included here is my modified version.
Firmata Message Support
- Protocol Version Report
- Analog Pin Report
- Digital Port Report (a digital port consists of 7 digital pins)
- Protocol Version
- Set Sampling Interval
- Set Pin Mode
- Servo Config
- Monitor Analog Pin
- Monitor Digital Port
- Analog Write
- Digital Write
- Servo Write